Effective Date: 22 Oct. 2020
Who we are
Our website address is: https://allmach.com.au.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Collecting the information that you share with us helps us and personalise your choices, thereby providing you with better products and services. Specifically, we may use this data for the following:
- Our internal data records
- Improve our products and service range
- Identification purposes
- To contact you in response to enquiry and/or concerns
- Send you promotional emails about our products and services, latest offers and other things that we consider might be relevant to you
- Contact information for market research purposes (with your consent)
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you opt to limit the collection or use of the information you share with us, you can always do so in the following ways:
If you checked “Yes” in the box wherein you agreed to use your information for direct marketing purposes, you can always reverse this by unchecking this box at any time. If you have further questions and concerns regarding this matter, you may contact us at 1300 625 562 via email at [email protected].
We will never lease, distribute, rent or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are mandated by Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Should you believe that there are discrepancies on any information we have on you, please contact us via phone at 1300 625 562 or email [email protected].
- We respect your privacy
- 1.1. Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- 1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- 2.1. Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- 4.1. Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 4.2. Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- 5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- 5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- 5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd, www.allmach.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- 5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- 5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- 6.1. Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Access to your personal information
- 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
- 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- 8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to PO Box 300, Sutherland, NSW, 1499. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- 10.1 When you visit our website
- When you come to our website (www.allmach.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- 10.2. Cookies
- 10.4. Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Allmach Pneumatic & Fluid Systems Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
HOW TO CONTACT US